Disclosure Document

Version 22.05.2019


Disclosure Statement

(Financial Adviser)

Name of financial adviser: Euan MacFarlane Inglis

FSPR Number: FSP21201

Physical address: Level 2 Bracken Court, 480 Moray Place, Dunedin

Postal address: Level 2 Bracken Court, 480 Moray Place, Dunedin

Trading name: euan i Insurance

Telephone number: 021464036

Email address: ingliseuan@gmail.com

This disclosure statement was prepared on:   4th August 2020

It is important that you read this document

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered, but not authorised, financial adviser.

I can give you personalised advice about:

For example

Risk products

  • Life cover
  • Accidental death cover
  • Disability income protection
  • Trauma
  • Living insurance
  • Business overheads cover
  • Mortgage protection insurance
  • Key Person Protection
  • Medical insurance


  • Provide a class service in respect of KiwiSaver products offered only by NZ Funds kiwi Saver Scheme

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so that I can try to fix the problem.

You may contact the internal complaints scheme by contacting 021464035.

If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited. This service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any disagreements.

You can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited at:

Address: PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145
Telephone number: 0800 347 257
Email address: info@fscl.org.nz

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz

The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).